Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Summer is Here

Well here I am again explaining why I haven't been keeping up my end of the bargain. Holden is 4 months old now and growing like a weed!! At his well baby check up he weighed in at about 17.6 pounds and measured up to be 24 1/2 inches. Overall he is already starting to look like a linebacker..his daddy loves that!!! In the last month we have been to on just a few road trips trying to figure out this cradle cap/exzema thing. It has been a grueling month along with Doctor appointments, Graduation parties, preparing for weddings, renter moving out of the appartment 6 months early and crazy summer work schedules. So this weekend I will be posting a few pictures that I have taken over the last few weeks...I PROMISE!!! So if you all would help me out and PLEASE leave me some feedback and let me know that you have paid us a visit!!! Thank You....God Bless!! Love Erin

2 comments:

Nana said...

Yes, Erin we have been checking the blog hoping to find out how your little man is doing. We hope the docs are figuring out this itchy problem. We understand you've had some rough times. Please know we are thinking of you. Love, Auntie Sue and Uncle Neal

Heidi said...

I check the blog all the time and can't wait to see more pics of your little man. So sorry you've been dealing with health issues, it is no fun having an uncomfortable little baby :( Give Holden a big kiss from me and a hug from his cousin Lucy. We love you guys!
XOXO