Saturday, April 26, 2008

The Crib


After a few sleepless nights for the parents I think that we have finally conquered the crib!! Although it was great having him right next to us I don't think that any of us were sleeping the way we should have been.
Holden's view on the matter: I thought that sleeping next to Daddy and Mommy was just fine..they thought I should be in the bassinet!! I thought that napping on them was great..they thought I should be in the crib!! I thought the bassinet was getting a little cramped so I(they) thought I should move to the crib!! The battle is over yet though..they are still wrapped around my very tiny chubby fingers!!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Holden -

I have some advice for you. Wake up around 5 a.m. and continue to wake up every 3 minutes until Mommy takes you into her and Daddy's bed. Works like a charm every morning! Good luck.
Love,
Cousin Lucy

Williams Family fun Times said...

Good for you cousin Holden! Maybe you should give me some pointers on sleeping in my crib. I like my crib, but I don't like to sleep there. I would rather sleep in my mommies nice comfy bed next to her. My mommy says she wakes up with too many aches and pains with me next to her.I just don't see how I can cause pain to her. Sweet dreams little buddy!
Cousin Gracie